Kelowna, BC CANADA – Oct 22nd, 2013 – Beachtek announces the new DXA-CONNECT XLR adapter / bracket for DSLR cameras and camcorders.
The Beachtek DXA-CONNECT combines an active XLR adapter with an accessory bracket for mounting multiple devices to your camera. The adapter has a two channel low noise preamp with phantom power for connecting virtually any professional mic or wireless system. The unique bracket design has four sturdy mounting shoes and is ideal for attaching mics, receivers, monitors, lights, handles or field recorders. Mounts to the hot shoe of the camera
The output lets you to record to either a DSLR camera or camcorder, or for exceptionally high quality audio directly to a portable field recorder such as the Atomos Ninja-2. Multiple mounting configurations provide plenty of versatility. A top handle can also be added to provide a convenient grip for your camera.
This product is expected to be released by Dec 1st, 2013 to leading audio and video dealers worldwide. The suggested list price of the DXA-CONNECT is $299.00 in the United States.
- Two XLR inputs
- Stereo mini-jack output
- Low noise preamps
- LO / MED / HI gain settings for each channel
- Four sturdy mounting shoes
- Operates on one 9 volt batteryBeachtek is the original and most popular producer of XLR adapters for DV camcorders and DSLR cameras. The company specializes in unique audio accessories for the demanding videographer.Beachtek is located in Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada.
- For additional information about Beachtek or the products that they offer, including full specifications on the DXA-CONNECT
- Visit their web site at www.beachtek.com or call (778) 478- 9872.